- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Natoora Thick Slice of Italian Pancetta 120g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £25.00
Pancetta is made from pork belly, the same cut used to make bacon. However, it is not smoked, and there is no sugar involved. Just garlic, salt and spices, in particular a liberal dose of freshly ground pepper. The colour of the fat speaks volumes about the quality, you want lively pink hues, and clean aroma. Pancetta is almost always used as an ingredient in other dishes, sometimes providing flavour, and other times taking a commanding role.
Antica Macelleria Falorni have been making the finest quality charcuterie since the 1700s. They always use local produce and adhere to local Tuscan traditions, meaning authentic production and wonderful flavour.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Bacon / Lardons & Pancetta / Unsmoked
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Cooked Meats & Salami / Continental Meats & Salami / Pancetta
- Fresh / Cooked Meats / Pancetta
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cured Meats
- Brands: Natoora
Keep refrigerated below +5° C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Pancetta is wonderful used to make pasta sauces, and should be a staple of any household fridge. It is incredibly versatile and is key for many soups, stews, sauces, and salads
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pork (125g Pork per 100g product), Salt, Natural Flavourings, Preservatives (E250) (E252), Antioxidant (E300)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.