Natural Greek Style Yoghurt essential Waitrose 500g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 16.5)*
Greek Style Natural Yogurt.
- Fresh / Yogurts / Natural / Full Fat
- Fresh / Yogurts / Greek & Greek Style / Full Fat
- Fresh / Yogurts / Big Pots / Natural
- Fresh / Yogurts / Big Pots / Greek Style
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Country of Origin
Plastic Pot and Lid Recyclable.
Contains the following live bacteria: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/4 Pot|
|of which sugars||6.5g||8.2g|
|of which saturates||6.2g||7.7g|
Try this healthy, revitalising smoothie the morning after that late, late night before…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Served hot, warm, or cold, this is the simplest of desserts.
A twist on the classic topping of lemon and sugar, this traditional pancake is finished with zesty lemon curd ice-cream. A delicious pud all year round.
Variation Use 200g (7oz) summer berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and redcurrants, instead of the mango and passion fruit. Cook's Notes The longer you chill the desserts the softer the meringue will become, so don't refridgerate them for more than an hour if you'd like some crunch.
Cheat... Use shop-bought ready-prepared fruit, or well-drained fruit from cans.
View all recipes containing Natural Greek Style Yoghurt essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.