- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Nature Babycare Naty Starter Kit
Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards 2010/2011 - Baby Wipes - Finalist
Practical Pre-School Awards 2010 - Gold
Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards 2010/2011 - Disposable Nappy, Newborn - Bronze
Newborn Starter Kit:
- Newborn Nappies (Size 1: 2-5kg) 14 pcs;
- Unscented Baby Wipes 24 pcs;
- Baby Oil 250ml;
- Baby Lotion 250ml;
- Organic Cotton Bib.
Nappies: naturally breathable, GM free corn based, natural and renewable material, chlorine and fragrance free.
Wipes: chlorine and fragrance free, biodegradable, packaging based on natural material.
Oil & lotion: hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, no dyes or parabens, moisturising ingredients, mild on skin.
Award winning high performance nappies.
Size 1 nappies are great for babies 2-5 kg, 4-11 lbs.
For your baby's well-being, our wipes have a durable cloth-like feel without excessive moisture and are gentle on your baby's sensitive skin.
Our Sensitive Wipes Unscented preserve that special baby smell leaving your baby clean and smelling natural.
Labeled Good Environmental Choice by the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (Member of the World Conservation Union).
Organic Cotton Bib
Keeps your baby tidy at feeding times.
Embroidered in soft organic cotton. The bib in your Starter Kit may have a different embroidered design to the one shown on the pack.
Moisturising Oil for your baby's well-being.
Keeps your baby's skin soft and smooth.
15 years ago I found myself changing nappies at an ever increasing rate. I knew I must not have been the only one. where were all these nappies going? Piling up in the landfills.
It was then that I learn about the devastating effects that disposable nappies (based predominantly on oil-derived plastic) have on our environment and on the well being of out children.
Naty products are the results of many years of research and development to bring to market the greenest high performance nappies possible. I will continue to work hard so that you will never have to choose between the well being of your children and the one of the environment they love in.
I don't believe in shortcuts or compromises, because like you, I am a mum too.
Marlene Sandberg, Naty Founder.
Join Naty's network of ambassadors to get special rewards at www.natyambassadors.com
Join the networks of thousand of parents all over the world spreading the words about the importance of choosing healthier products to preserve your baby's future. Naty strives to provide the best quality products to protect the health of your baby and the one of the environment he lives in. So that you will never have to compromise again.
- Baby & Child / Nappies / Size 1
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Nappies & Changing Mats / Size 1 (2-5kg)
- Health & Wellbeing / Mum & Mum To Be / Hospital Bag
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Nappies & Wipes / Nappies
Prepare & Use
To avoid suffocation, always keep unused nappies and packaging away from children.
If you notice a gel like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This material comes from the nappy padding and can easily be wiped off of your baby's skin. Do not compost.
Organic Cotton Bib
Add a small amount to warm water or gently massage into your baby's skin.
Gamla Värmdövägen 4,
131 37 Nacka,
Sensitive Wipes: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Gel), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid.
Baby Oil: Sesamum Indicium Oil, Parfum (Fragrance).
Baby Lotion: Aqua (Water), Sesamum Indicium Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Parfum (Fragrance)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.