Nature's Store Corn Cakes with Quinoa 120g
over 1 month *
Naturally sourced quinoa, also known as the mother grain of the Incas
High in fibre
Gluten, wheat and GM free
Suitable for vegetarians
Deliciously crunchy corn cake thins made with quinoa, mother grain of the Incas, and natural sea salt. Ideal eaten on their own as a healthy snack or spread with a topping of your choice.
We have taken corn from the corn fields of Europe and combined it with Quinoa from the Andes in South America to create a wonderfully crunchy thin cake that is perfect eaten straight from the packet or covered with your favourite topping.
We have conveniently packed them into portion packs that make them ideal as a lunch box snack
Quinoa is a heritage grain that the ancient Incas considered to be a sacred crop of great nutritional importance. At planting time it was traditional for the Inca leaders to plant the first Quinoa seeds with a gold spade.
Here at Nature's Store we travel far and wide, from mountains in the clouds to islands in the sun searching for the finest quality ingredients to use in our products. Inspired by Nature's Store Cupboard we love creating exciting, delicious products that contain nothing artificial to take you in a wonderful taste adventure...
To see what other delicious products we have naturally sourced please visit www.natures-store.co.uk
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Snacks
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Snacks
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Savoury Biscuits / Rice Cakes
Once opened please store in a cool dry place. Reseal packet to retain freshness.
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of soya and lupin
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Sherriffs Foods Ltd,
6 Lucas Bridge Business Park,
Old Greens Norton Road,
- May Contain: Soya
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Corn (95.5%), Quinoa (4%), Sea Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
May Contain Lupin
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Slice|
|of which sugars||1.8g||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 01:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.