Nestle Curiously Cinnamon 565g
It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle. It is recommended that we eat at least 3 servings of whole grain (48g) each day**. A bowl of Curiously Cinnamon provides 1/2 a whole grain serving. Nestlé guarantees that all of our cereals provide a minimum of 1/2 a whole grain serving. For more information visit www.wholegrain.co.uk **USDA American Dietary Guideline (2010) With tasty cinnamon swirls covering each crunchy square, Curiously Cinnamon offers you something a little different for breakfast, or whenever you fancy a crunchy treat!.
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Kids' Cereals / Frosted & Honey Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Wheat Cereals / Plain & Frosted Wheat Cereals
Store in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of nuts and milk
Country of Origin
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
- May Contain: Nut, Lactose, Milk
Cereal Grains, (Whole Grain Wheat Flour (32.4)), Rice Flour, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Salt, Cinnamon, Trisodium Phosphate, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Colours: Caramel and Annatto, Flavouring: Cinnamon Flavour, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid (Folacin), Vitamin B12, Calcium Carbonate and Iron, To produce 100g of this product 32.4g of Whole Grain was included in the recipe
|Typical Values||Per 30g with 125ml||Per 100g||Guideline Daily Amounts for Adults||A 30g Serving Provides||% GDA|
|187kcal||423kcal||2000 kcal||127 kcal||6%|
|of which sugars||13.3g||24.8g||90 g||7.4 g||8%|
|Fat||5.1g||10.1g||70 g||3.0 g||4%|
|of which saturates||2.3g||3.8g||20 g||1.1 g||6%|
|Fibre||0.9g||3.1g||24 g||0.9 g||4%|
|Salt Equivalent||0.50g||1.14g||6 g||0.34 g||6%|
|Vitamins & Minerals||%RDA*||%RDA*|
|Vitamin C||22.3 mg 28%||67.0 mg 84%|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.36 mg 33%||1.05 mg 95%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.60 mg 43%||1.22 mg 87%|
|Niacin||4.41 mg 28%||14.3 mg 89%|
|Vitamin B6||0.45 mg 32%||1.30 mg 93%|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||58.6 µg 29%||180 µg 90%|
|Vitamin B12||1.08 µg 43%||1.80 µg 72%|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.84 mg 31%||4.63 mg 77%|
|Calcium||302 mg 38%||502 mg 63%|
|Iron||3.78 mg 27%||12.4 mg 89%|
|*Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) according to the EC Nutrition Labelling Directive 2008/100/EC|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.