Nestle Honey Cheerios 565g
"Deliciously crunchy Os, with 4 whole grains, a source of Vitamin D and a source of calcium. Say Yes to Cheerios!
Become a fan @ www.facebook.com/CheeriosUK"
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
May contain nut traces
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
Bag - Recyclable; Carton - Recyclable.
- Contains Barley, May Contain Nuts, Contains Oats, Contains Wheat
Whole Grain Oat Flour (23.7%), Whole Grain Wheat (23.7%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (16.1%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (7.0%), Whole Grain Maize Flour (3.3%), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Honey (3.9%), Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, May contain traces of Colours: Caramel, Annatto and Carotene, Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid (Folacin), Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, To produce 100g of this product 73.8g of Whole Grain was included in the recipe
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 30g with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||Per 100g||GDA - Guideline Daily Amounts for Adults Guideline Daily Amounts||GDA - Guideline Daily Amounts for Adults A 30g Serving Provides||% GDA|
|Energy||733 kJ||1596 kJ|
|174 kcal||377 kcal||2000 kcal||113 kcal||6%|
|of which sugars||13.2g||24.4g||90 g||7.3 g||9%|
|Fat||3.0g||3.2g||70 g||1.0 g||1%|
|of which saturates||1.4g||0.7g||20 g||0.2 g||1%|
|Fibre||2.1g||6.9g||24 g||2.1 g||9%|
|Salt Equivalent||0.48g||1.07g||6 g||0.32 g||8%|
|Vitamins & Minerals||%RDA*||%RDA*|
|Vitamin D||0.94 µg 19%||3.00 µg 60%|
|Vitamin C||16.6 mg 21%||48.0 mg 60%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.50 mg 36%||0.88 mg 63%|
|Niacin||3.72 mg 23%||12.0 mg 75%|
|Vitamin B6||0.36 mg 26%||1.00 mg 71%|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||54.1 µg 27%||165 µg 83%|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.52 mg 25%||3.57 mg 60%|
|Calcium||298 mg 37%||486 mg 61%|
|Iron||3.48 mg 25%||11.4 mg 81%|
|*Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) according to the EC Nutritional Labelling Directive 2008/100/EC|
|*Adult GDAs are based on GDAs for women. GDAs are guidelines and personal requirements vary depending on age, gender, weight and activity|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Aug-2014 at 05:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.