Nestle Shreddies 750g
Whole Wheat Malted Cereal
Want to know the secret to the great taste of Shreddies®?
Shreddies® are knitted by nanas? Every delicious square is lovingly knitted with
the special recipe of 4 layers of wholegrain, giving them the perfect taste
everyone loves. Shreddies® needs a nana's touch!
Shreddies® cereals also provide at least 2 portions of your recommended
minimum of 3 daily portions of wholegrain, as well as 8 essential vitamins
and minerals. So eat up everyone, we'll knit more!
Good to know... Whole grain cereals are an important part of a balanced
diet. Scientists recommend that we eat at least 3 portions of whole grain a
day (equivalent to 48g). All Nestle cereals are made using the whole grain
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
May contain nut traces
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cereal Partners UK,
Welwyn Garden City,
Contains Barley, May Contain Nuts, Contains Wheat
Whole Grain Wheat (93.5%), Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid, Iron
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 40g serving with semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 40g Serving Provides||% RIs|
|Energy||1565 kJ||880 kJ|
|370 kcal||208 kcal||200 kcal||148 kcal||7%|
|Fat||2.1g||2.9g||70 g||0.8 g||1%|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1.3g||20 g||0.1 g||1%|
|of which sugars||14.9g||11.8g||90 g||6.0 g||7%|
|Salt||0.75g||0.45g||6 g||0.30 g||5%|
|Vitamins & Minerals||% NRV*||% NRV*|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.9 mg 64%||0.6mg 42%|
|Niacin||10.5 mg 66%||4.3mg 27%|
|Vitamin B6||1.0 mg 71%||0.5mg 33%|
|Folic Acid||143 µg 72%||61.8µg 31%|
|Pantothenic acid||3.9 mg 65%||2.0mg 34%|
|Iron||11.0 mg 79%||4.5mg 32%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV). A 40g serving of Nestlé Shreddies provides at least 20% of the NRV of five vitamins and iron|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Nov-2014 at 02:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.