- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
New Covent Garden Carrot & Coriander Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 13)*
Price per 100g: 37p
All natural ingredients. Carrot & Coriander.
This is the soup we're best known for - our 'crown jewels'! We were the first to marry the sweetness of carrots with peppery coriander leaves. Where we lead others follow... Soup for all seasons.
Soup isn't difficult. If you own a saucepan, you can turn simple ingredients, yesterdays left overs or today's freshly picked greens into a bowl of comfort.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Soups
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Soups / Vegetable Soup
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 24 hours. Suitable for home freezing. This soup can be frozen, though it's best eaten fresh. Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
To heat. All ovens and microwaves vary so adjust these timings accordingly.
On the hob
Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.
In the microwave Give the carton a good shake and open it up fully, then...
Microwave 900w (High 100%).
From the Fridge. 3 minutes, then stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
From the Freezer. Cook on defrost for 25 minutes, or until fully thawed, stir, then follow 'From the fridge' timings.
Caution! Carton will be hot.
Check the soup's piping hot before serving. Do not reheat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
New Covent Garden Food Co.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Carrots (42%), Water, Onions, Cream, Wheat Flour, Butter, Salt, Coriander Leaf, Garlic, Ground Coriander, Nutmeg.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical values||per 100g||per serving*|
|of which sugars||3.7g||11.1g|
|of which saturates||1.3g||3.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.