- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - New Covent Garden Pea & Ham Soup 600g
Buy any 3 for £5 - Buy any 3 for £5. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
7 days guaranteed (avg. 16)*
Price per 100g: 37p
Fresh Pea & Ham Soup
All Natural Ingredients
Thick, smokey and reviving, this is the soup for dull days. With whole peas and prime-cut ham, it's a generous bowlful of pea-green cheer.
Fresh for...every season
If you've read our stories on our cartons before, visited our website, or use any of our great soup recipe books, you'll know that we've utter enthusiasts when it comes to creating delicious soups using wholesome, nutritious ingredients.
Our recipe kitchen is a constant hub of activity, as our chefs continually search for fresh ideas; using fresh and natural ingredients and creating fresh and innovative ways of combining nature's finest flavours together, conjuring up subtle variations.
Adding equal measures of imagination, care and attention, we'll make sure our soups are always fresh, for you.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 24 hours.
Suitable for home freezing. This soup can be frozen, though it's best eaten fresh. Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
All ovens and microwaves vary so adjust these timings accordingly.
On the Hob
Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.
Give the carton a good shake and open it up fully, then...
From the Fridge: 3 minutes, then stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
From the Freezer: Cook on defrost for 25 minutes, or until fully thawed, stir, then follow 'From the Fridge' timings.
Check the soup's piping hot before serving. Do not reheat
Country of Origin
New Covent Garden Food Co.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Water, Potatoes, Peas (21%), Leeks, Onions, Ham (4.4%), Smoked Bacon, Butter, Salt.
Ham contains Pork (97%), Salt.
Smoked Bacon contains Pork (86%), Water, Salt, Dextrose.
|Typical values||per 100g||per serving*|
|of which sugars||1.4g||4.2g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||2.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.