Offer - New Covent Garden Seasonal Vegetable Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 19)*
Price per 100g: 36.7p
Winter Vegetable Soup
All natural ingredients
Listing the variety of veggies in this big hearted soup barely does it justice: carrots, potatoes, celery, parsnips, peas and sweetcorn. This soup created one of our kitchen motto's - 'Eat fresh soup, for goodness sake'.
Soup for all Occasions
Our recipe boxes have been bursting to overflowing again, so we've conjured another method of channelling all our latest, favourite foodie ideas - Soups for All Occasions (now available in all great book stores).
From soups for formal dinner parties to more relaxed suppers; for posh picnics to family rambling days on the hills; and for romantic Valentines 'soups for two', to when Mum decides to pop round, un-announced (both of which, of course, fall within the 'Special Occasions' chapter)!
We have some fabulously innovative minds, so rather than stifle all that creativity, we've indulged ourselves with a little recipe poetic licence. You'll find sweet and even fruity recipes (for breakfast or desserts), as well as heartier 'one pot' meals, for large family gatherings; and also creative ways of using our soups as an ingredient in other meal recipes, in our 'Cheats' section.
Keep Refrigerated. Once opened consume within 24 hours.
This soup can be frozen, though it's best eaten fresh. Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
On the Hob
Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.
In the Microwave
Give the carton a good shake and open it up fully, then...
- From the fridge. 3 minutes, then stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
- From the freezer. Cook on defrost for 25 minutes, or until fully thawed, stir, then follow 'From the fridge' timings.
Check the soup's piping hot before serving. Do not reheat
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
New Covent Garden Food Co,
- May Contain Nut, Contains Lactose, Contains Celery, Contains Milk
Water, Potatoes, Carrots (12%), Red Split Lentils, Onions, Parsnips (5%), Celery, Sweetcorn, Peas (3.5%), Turnips (2.8%), Cabbage, Milk, Cream, Tomato Paste, Butter, Salt, Black Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per half carton serving|
|of which sugars||2.3g||6.9g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||1.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.