- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - New Covent Garden Spicy Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup 600g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
7 days guaranteed (avg. 21.5)*
Price per 100g: 35p
From time to time we revisit recipes and try to improve them. Here's one such soup. Traditionally comforting, this recipe really is good for the soul - and not just for when you're poorly.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Soups
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Soups / Vegetable Soup
Keep refrigerated. Suitable for home freezing. This soup can be frozen, though it's best eaten fresh.
Prepare & Use
To heat. All ovens and microwaves vary so adjust these timings accordingly.
On the hob: Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.
In the microwave: Give the carton a good shake and open it up fully, then...
From the fridge. 3 minutes, then stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
From the freezer. Cook on defrost for 25 minutes, or until fully thawed, stir, then follow 'From the fridge' timings. Check the soup's piping hot before serving. Do not reheat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
New Covent Garden Food Co.
Soup for all seasons.
Soup isn't difficult. If you own a saucepan, you can turn simple ingredients, yesterdays left overs or today's freshly picked greens into a bowl of comfort.
Although all care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain..
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Egg, Fish, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Water, Butternut Squash (22%), Onions, Potatoes, Carrots, Cream, Sweet Potatoes (3%), Wheatflour, Butter, Salt, Ginger, Honey, Garlic, Ground Cumin, Ground Coriander, Paprika, White Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical values||per 100g||per serving*|
|of which sugars||2.1g||6.3g|
|of which saturates||1.5g||4.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.