- Smart Pass
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - New Covent Garden Tomato & Basil Soup 600g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
7 days guaranteed (avg. 19)*
Price per 100g: 37p
Plum Tomato & Basil.
This refreshing swirl of chopped tomatoes and herbs packs all the flavour of juicy ripe tomatoes with an aromatic handful of basil, oregano and rosemary.
Have you tried ?
Our fresh and natural ready meals.
If you weren't so pushed for time our range of ready meals are the kind of food you'd make for yourself. They're fresh, natural and above all tasty. We don't cut corners with our cooking, we choose the tastiest ingredients, cook them imaginatively and serve them generously.
We cook: you enjoy - sorry but we have to let you do the washing up!
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Soups
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Soups / Tomato Soup
Once opened consume within 24 hours. The use-by date is at the top of the carton.
Suitable for home freezing.
This soup can be frozen, thought it's best eaten fresh. Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
To heat. All ovens and microwaves vary to adjust these timings accordingly.
On the hob. Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.
In the microwave. Give the carton a good shake and open it up fully, then...
Microwave 900w (High 100%).
From the fridge. 3 minutes, then stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
From the freezer. Cook on defrost for 25 minutes, or until fully thawed, stir, then follow 'From the fridge' timings.
CAUTION! Carton will be hot.
Check the soup is piping hot before serving. do not re-heat
Country of Origin
New Covent Garden Food Co,
Peterborought PE3 9UP.
- May Contain: Nut
Plum Tomatoes (43%), Water, Onions, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Olive Oil, Sugar, Basil (0.9%), Garlic, Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Oregano, Rosemary.
|Typical values||per 100g||per serving*|
|of which sugars||4.9g||14.7g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.