Offer - New Covent Slow Roast Tomato Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Price per 100g: 16.7p
Rediscover our Mediterranean classic, a winning combination of tomatoes and basil. Our cook's chefs have used a mix of slow roasted and sundried tomatoes for a real depth of flavour, added garlic, basil and finished with a dash of balsamic vinegar to produce a blissfully smooth bowl of rich tomato soup.
1 of your 5 a day*
Aim to eat at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day.
*Serving per half carton
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
New Covent Garden Soup Co.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. All cooking appliances vary so don't forget to adjust these times accordingly.
Be careful carton will be hot.
Check soup is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat.; Hob - From Chilled. 1) Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan.
2) Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. Microwave 900W (High 100%).
1) Give the carton a good shake, open it up and place it on a microwavable plate.
2) Microwave for 3 minutes, then stir.
3) Microwave for a further 3 minutes and stand for 1 minute.
Country of Origin
New Covent Garden Soup Co.,
Carton - Recyclable
Per 300g serving Energy 408kJ 96kcal 5%, Fat 1.5g 2%, Saturates 0.3g 2%, Sugars 13.8g 15%, Salt 1.1g 18% of an adult's reference intake
Typical values per 100g: Energy 136kJ/32kcal
May Contain Nuts
Water, Tomatoes (26%), Onions, Tomato Paste (3%), Slow Roasted Tomatoes (1.8%), Basil (1%), Sugar, Sundried Tomato Paste (0.5%), Cornflour, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic, Coarse Ground Black Pepper, Slow Roasted Tomatoes contain: Slow Roasted Tomatoes, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Sundried Tomato Paste contains: Sundried Tomatoes (53.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, May contain Nuts traces
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 300g serving*||Reference Intake (adult)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.3g||20g|
|of which sugars||4.2g||12.6g||90g|
|*serving per half carton|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.