Offer - New Covent Slow Roast Tomato Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 21) (avg. 21)*
Price per 100g: 18.3p
Our Slow Roast Tomato, Basil & Balsamic Vinegar Soup
Rediscover our Mediterranean classic, a winning combination of tomatoes and basil. Our chefs have used a mix of Slow Roasted and Sundried Tomatoes for a real depth of flavour, added garlic, basil and finished with a dash of Balsamic Vinegar to produce a blissfully smooth bowl of rich tomato soup.
1 of your 5 a day*
Aim to eat at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables a day.
Fresh Creations from Our Kitchen to Yours
All our soups are crafted in our kitchen with seasonal, tasty ingredients, brought together by our cooks' expertise, to create original recipes that are packed full of flavour. Fresh ideas, from our kitchen to yours.
*serving per half carton
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 24 hours. The use-by date is at the top of the carton.
Suitable for home freezing. This soup can be frozen, thought it's best eaten fresh. Freeze immediately and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
To heat. All ovens and microwaves vary to adjust these timings accordingly.
On the hob. Give the carton a good shake, open it up and pour into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, but don't let it boil.
In the microwave. Give the carton a good shake and open it up fully, then...
Microwave 900w (High 100%).
From the fridge. 3 minutes, then stir. Cook for a further 2½ minutes, stand for 1 minute.
From the freezer. Cook on defrost for 25 minutes, or until fully thawed, stir, then follow 'From the fridge' timings.
CAUTION! Carton will be hot.
Check the soup is piping hot before serving. do not re-heat
Country of Origin
New Covent Garden Food Co,
Peterborough PE3 9UP
- May Contain: Nut
Water, Tomatoes (26%), Onions, Tomato Paste, Slow Roasted Tomatoes (1.8%), Sugar, Basil, Sundried Tomato Paste (0.5%), Cornflour, Balsamic Vinegar (0.3%), Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper.
Slow Roasted Tomatoes contain Slow Roasted Tomatoes, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano.
Sundried Tomato Paste contains Sundried Tomatoes (53.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Salt.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||per serving per half carton|
|of which sugars||4.6g||13.8g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.