- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Keta Alaskan Salmon Waitrose 220g
Buy any 3 for £10 - Add any 3 offer items & pay £10 - This offer is available until 9/6/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per kg: £18.18
Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets.
Sustainably sourced salmon from the Pacific Ocean, naturally rich in Omega 3.
Wild Salmon derive their colour from the natural krill and crustacea that they eat. The meat colour can vary from a pale pink to a deep red depending on what the fish have been eating and the river system they are returning to.
Certified Sustainable Seafood - MSC.
For maximum freshness - store at less than 5ºC and consume within 24 hours.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze. This product has been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions and is therefore suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
This product is raw fish and must be cooked according to the cooking instructions.
Remove all packaging.
Shallow Fry: Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Add the fillets skin side down and fry over a moderate heat for 13-14 minutes, turning occasionally.
Grill: Preheat grill on high. Place salmon fillets on a baking tray and grill on high for 10-12 minutes.
As the natural thickness and size of the fish and the performance of cooking appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Select appropriate times for your oven. For different power ovens adjust heating time accordingly. Always check that the product is piping hot before serving
Country of Packing
New England Seafood,
48 Cox Lane,
Plastic Tray & Film.
Although every care has been made to remove all bones, some may remain.
- Contains: Fish
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.6g|
Cold Poached salmon is a Swedish Midsummer classic, served with a dollop of mayonnaise and the year's first new potatoes, boiled in dill.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.