- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
NiQuitin CQ Clear Patch Step 3 7mg 7 per pack
For use on completion of Step 2
NiQuitin CQ Clear is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
Each Step has its own strength of NiQuitin CQ Clear patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Prepare & Use
How to use:
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking.
If you need to use the patches for longer than 9 months (3 months for 12-17 year olds) seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Always read the label.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel.
- If you are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old..
Each 7 cm² Patch, for application to the skin contains 36 mg Nicotine, and delivers 7 mg of Nicotine in 24 hours, Each Patch also contains ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymenr, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene and, Printing Ink.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 06:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.