NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5 mg Lozenges
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
For those who smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day
- Helps overcome your urge to smoke!
- Contains Nicotine
NiQuitin Minis are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using Minis at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Minis to help you cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
NiQuitin and the Minis device are trade marks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep lozenges in the original package.
Prepare & Use
For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
How To Use
Put one NiQuitin Minis in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully. This should take around 10 minutes.
Stopping smoking straightaway (adults and children 12 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 to 12 a day (maximum 15) for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 day.
Cutting down, perhaps before quitting completely (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway above.
Stopping smoking for short periods of time (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use a NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Do Not Use
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
If you are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to.
Consult a Healthcare Professional
If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Each Lozenge contains 1.5 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Resinate), Also contains Mannitol (E 421), Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate and Flavours
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.