- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
NiQuitin Mint Gum 2mg 96 per pack
Stop smoking aid
With Click2Quit stop smoking plan
2 mg - for those who smoke more than 30 minutes after waking
NiQuitin Gum is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using gum at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking.
Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Mint Gum to help cut down your smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
NiQuitin and Click2Quit are registered trade marks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
- Brands: Niquitin Cq
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep gum in the carton in the blister pack.
Prepare & Use
For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
How To Use. Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong (about 1 minute) then stop and rest the gum against your cheek. When the taste fades, chew a few times until the taste gets strong then rest the gum again. Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
Stopping smoking straightaway (adults and children 12 years and over): Have a piece of NiQuitin Mint Gum when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8-12 pieces of gum a day (maximum 15) for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Mint Gum when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
Cutting down, perhaps before quitting completely (adults 18 years and over): Have a piece of NiQuitin Mint Gum instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. As soon as you feel able, follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway above.
Stopping smoking for short periods of time (adults 18 years and over): Have a piece of NiQuitin Mint Gum instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use a piece of NiQuitin Mint Gum every 1 - 2 hours.
Do Not Use
If you are allergic to the ingredients listed on the side panel.
If you are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to.
If you are under 12 years old.
Consult a Healthcare Professional
If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Each piece of gum contains 2 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Resinate), Also includes Chewing Gum Base, Calcium Carbonate, Butylhydroxytoluene (E 321), Sorbital (E 420), Maltitol Liquid, Glycerol, Acesulfame Potassium, Flavour, Mannitol (E 421), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Carnauba Wax, The maximum daily dose of Sodium is 171 mg, See leaflet for further information
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jul-2014 at 07:54. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.