- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Nice N' Easy Lasting Non-Permanent Medium Ash Brown 77
Multi-tonal natural looking colour and shine that lasts up to 24 shampoos.
Shade 77 - Medium Ash Brown:
Layers warm, golden tones and enhance your natural highlights. For optimal results, use on medium brown to dark brown hair.
Q: How do i know if Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent is right for me?
A: Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent is ideal for first time colourers - no visible roots, no long term commitment. It's natural looking non-permanent colour that gradually washes away, leaving no visible rootline behind.
Q: How does it work?
A: It's so easy to use and takes only 15 minutes - just apply, leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse out. Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Crème Colourant wraps each hair with rich natural looking colour, and there's no ammonia, so it's easier on your hair than permanent colour.
Q: Will it cover my grey?
A: Yes! Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent beautifully enriches your own natural hair colour and blends away grey in just 15 minutes.
Q: How long will my colour last?
A: Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent gradually washes away in about 24 shampoos. If you select a shade that is darker than your natural hair colour, it may take longer to fully wash out.
This pack contains:
60ml℮ Crème Colourant.
60ml℮ Developing Lotion.
15ml℮ 2-Minute Moisture Rich Conditioner.
Easy to Follow Instructions.
Professional Colouring Hood.
Expert Colourist Gloves.
- Toiletries / Haircare / Hair Colourants & Dye / Non Permanent
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Beauty Recommended / Hair / Nice N' Easy
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Colourants & Dyes
- Toiletries / Hair Colourants & Dye / Non Permanent
- Brands: Nice N' Easy
Keep out of the reach of children.
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble UK,
Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy to this product.
Creme Colourant Ingredients:
Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Soytrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleth-5, C12-15 Pareth-3, p-Phenylenediamine, Dilinoleic Acid, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Erythorbic Acid, EDTA, Oleamide MIPA, Oleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, C11-15 Pareth-9, Linoleic Acid, 2-Methylresorcinol, Panthenol, m-Aminophenol, p-Aminophenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Oleth-2, Oleth-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis, Polysorbate 20, Panax Ginseng, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita, Aloe Barbadensis, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Developing Lotion Ingredients:
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates / Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Cellulose Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.
2-Minute Moisture Rich Conditioner Ingredients:
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Lysine HCI, Histidine, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone.
Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines), Resorcinol and Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2013 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.