Nice N' Easy Perfect 10 Medium Brown 5
A colour INFUSION formula goes deep and penetrates each strand, for rich colour, from the inside out. Includes Colour Seal™ Conditioning Gloss to help seal in rich, high gloss colour.
An advanced colour creme formula with micropearls delivers colour in less time* and it gives you high-gloss hair colour with flawless grey coverage.
This technology is the biggest advance in hair colour in 50 years - it has 18 patents applied for and received the Royal Society of Chemistry Teamwork in Innovation Award. And it created the one and only Perfect 10.
Clairol company was founded in 1931 by Lawrence Gelb after discovering hair-colouring preparations while traveling in France. The company was widely recognized in its home country, the United States, for its 'Miss Clairol' home hair-colouring kit introduced in 1956. By 1959, Clairol was considered the leading company in the U.S. hair-colouring industry. As of 1965, Clairol manufactures hair-colouring products launched under the brand 'Nice 'n Easy'. 50 years later, Nice'n Easy is the number 1 brand in UK, providing women with effortless, gorgeous tones and highlights at home.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Prepare & Use
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS.
HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS WHICH IN RARE CASES CAN BE SEVERE.
TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY TO THIS PRODUCT. CONDUCT A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU COLOUR EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED COLOURING PRODUCTS BEFORE.
SO REMEMBER TO BUY PRODUCT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
DO NOT USE PRODUCT AT ALL IF:
YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION TO HAIR COLOUR PRODUCTS.
YOU HAVE SENSITIVE, IRRITATED OR DAMAGED SCALP.
In these cases, consult a doctor before dyeing your hair with any colour product.
READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON ENCLOSED LEAFLET.
CAUTION: CONTAINS AMMONIA, PHENYLENEDIAMINES (TOLUENEDIAMINES), RESORCINOL AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. RINSE EYES IMMEDIATELY IF PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THEM. DO NOT USE TO DYE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS. RINSE HAIR WELL AFTER APPLICATION. WEAR SUITABLE GLOVES.
PARENTAL ADVICE - PRODUCT NOT INTENDED TO BE USED BY CHILDREN.
Return To Address
Need advice? Call the Colour Experts on Freephone 0800 181184 (UK) or 1 800 535909 (Ireland)
Procter & Gamble,
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble,
THIS PACK CONTAINS: 72ml e High Gloss Colour Crème. 67ml e Colour Activating Crème. 58ml e ColourSeal Intensive Conditioning Crème. PerfectColour Comb & Applicator Tip. Expert Colourist Gloves.
High Gloss Colour Creme: Aqua, Ammonium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Glycine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, p-Phenylenediamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 1-Naphthol, EDTA, p-Aminophenol, Linalool, Citronellol, BHT, Colour Activating Creme: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Ceteareth-25, Steareth-100,Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-40 Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Colour Seal Intensive Conditioning Creme: Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Linalool, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 02:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.