Nishaan Chakki Roti Chapattis 350g
over 1 month *
Heat & Serve
Made with real Chakki flour for a softer roti
Roti, often called chapatti, is an Indian unleavened bread which is cooked on a hot Tava. A Tava is a traditional flat griddle used for cooking most Indian Breads.
A large frying pan makes an adequate substitute.
Made from whole wheat, Roti has a long tradition and is used to make meals easier to eat with the hands, by simply tearing and forming into a scoop to pick up the food. It is usually eaten hot, or within a few minutes of cooking.
- Brands: Nishaan
Once opened consume within 24 hours.
Suitable for home freezing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month. Defrost and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Heat pan to accommodate the Roti - heat each side for 15 seconds. For best results, leave preparation of Roti until your meal is ready to be served. They can be kept warm by wrapping in a cloth kitchen towel.
For best results, wrap three Rotis in a cloth kitchen towel and microwave on full power for 30 seconds
East End Foods Plc,
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils, Stabilisers (Glycerol E422, Guar Gum E412), Salt, Acids (Citric Acid E330, Malic Acid E296), Sugar, Raising Agent (E500), Preservatives (E202, E282).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
Mini shredded chicken thigh with teriyaki sauce, cucumbers, carrots and leeks all rolled up in a mini pancake. Make this takeaway classic at home, serve on a platter - great for sharing!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Sep-2014 at 04:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.