Nivea Body Goodbye Cellulite Gel-Cream 200ml
Nivea Good-Bye Cellulite Anti-Cellulite Gel-Cream.
No need to massage!
The latest anti-cellulite innovation from the scientists of Nivea laboratories Nivea® Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream with the highly effective, natural Lotus Extract. It visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite - even without extra massage.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite results from excess storage of fat in the deeper skin layers beneath the connective tissue. As a result the skin looks uneven, looses its elasticity and appears dimpled.
Regular application of Nivea® Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream on your thighs, buttocks and stomach leads to a reduction of the appearance of cellulite even without extra massage.
How does it work?
Nivea Reasearch has now discovered the unique combination of the two active ingredients Lotus Extract and L-Carnitine:
Natural Lotus Extract has been shown to reduce the formation of new fat cells and increase the breakdown of fat into smaller components.
L-Carnitine in the skin can boost the conversion of these components into energy.
- After 2 weeks 88% of women confirmed that the gel makes their skin more beautiful. The skin is noticeably toned and smooth.
- After 3 weeks the signs of cellulite on the skin are visibly reduced even without extra massage.
- Brands: Nivea
Prepare & Use
Smooth onto your problem areas - thighs, buttocks and stomach daily
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd., Birmingham, B37 7YS.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glcyeryl Glucoside, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Parfum, CI 42090
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2014 at 05:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.