- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Nivea Sun Kid's Coloured Spray SPF 50 200ml
Half Price, was £12 - Half Price when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Nivea Sun Kids
Moisturising Sun Spray
SPF 50+ Very High
UVA/UVB Protection System - EU Compliant
For children's delicate skin
Very water resistant
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
UVA *** Good
- Half Price
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Suncare & Travel / Children's Suncare
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Sprays
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Children's Sun Care
Keep out of reach of children in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before use!
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming/towelling.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am - 3 pm).
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- For young children wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sunscreen for all unprotected areas.
- Do not spray into the eyes.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Homosalate, Titanium Dioxide, Methylpropanediol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cetereth-20, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, CI 42090.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.