Nivea Sun Kid's Coloured Spray SPF 50 200ml
Keep out of reach of children in a cool dry place.
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming/towelling.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am - 3 pm).
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- For young children wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sunscreen for all unprotected areas.
- Do not spray into the eyes.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Shake well before use.
Do not spray directly into the face/avoid inhalation
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
When applied correctly this bottle contains 13 applications for a small child's body.
Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3 pm)
Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling
For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)
Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Return To Address
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Pack - Recyclable
Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Homosalate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ceteareth-20, Methylpropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Parfum, CI 42090
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jan-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.