Nivea Sun Kids Pocket Size SPF 50 50ml
Price per 100ml: £12.00
Especially formulated for children's delicate skin
Moisturising and caring formula
Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate and long-lasting protection
Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am-3 pm).
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs).
- Avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces.
Detailed information on usage instructions on: www.NIVEA.com
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
Full sized bottles will be needed for repeat full body applications
Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
Reapply especially after swimming and towelling
For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)
Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.