Nivea Sun Kids Pure & Sensitive Lotion SPF 50+ 200ml
Price per 100ml: £6.00
Reduces the risk of skin allergies*
*Contains high UVA protection, free from perfumes colourants and preservatives
Especially formulated for children's delicate skin
Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system for immediate protection
Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage
Extra water resistant
Important Usage Instructions
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry, then repeat to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 13 full body applications for a small child.
- Even when protected, avoid intense midday sun.
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and toweling.
- Use protective clothing (cap, T-Shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas.
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
When applied correctly this bottle contains 13 applications for a small child's body
Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling
For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)
Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable
Aqua, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Titanium Dioxide (nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.