Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play SPF 50+ 150ml
Price per 100ml: £9.33
Especially formulated for children's delicate skin
The formula with Dexpanthenol helps protect the skin barrier and allows a longer and safer stay in the water
Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
Contains highly effective organic and mineral UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection
Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damaged
Very water resistant
Important usage instructions:
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am - 3 pm).
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs).
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
When applied correctly this bottle contains 13 applications for small child's body
Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling
For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs)
Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Parfum
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.