- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 15 200ml
Half Price, was £10 - Half Price when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Medium protection for skin slightly acclimatised to the sun.
Nivea Sun Moisturising Sun Lotion SPF 15 with its enhanced balance of UVA/UVB filters helps protect your skin against sunburn and premature skin ageing. The non-sticky, easily absorbed formula works as soon as it is applied to the skin to provide immediate protection. It also helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies. The fast acting formula with skin's own Hydramine provides long-lasting moisturisation for smooth, supple skin.
Water resistant & easily absorbed.
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Suncare & Travel / Suncare
- Half Price
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Lotions, Gels & Sprays / Lotions
Prepare & Use
Important usage instructions:
Apply generously before sun exposure. Apply enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling. Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am - 3pm) and prolonged sun exposure. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. Always use an SPF suitable for your skin. Does not provide protection for already burnt skin.
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Octocrylene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.