Nivea Sun Protect & Bronze Lotion SPF 10 200ml
Price per 100ml: £7.50
- UVA/UVB protection system - EU compliant.
- Immediate protection.
- 0% self tan.
- Supports skin's natural tanning.
- Water resistant.
- UVA *** Good.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
NIVEA SUN® Protect and Bronze sun lotion combines reliable protection and a natural looking tan. It contains a natural plant extract which helps support skin's own melanin production for an even and natural looking tan. Melanin is produced naturally by your body and is responsible for protecting and tanning your skin. The extra light, non greasy and moisturising formula contains a highly effective UVA/UVB filter system that protects your skin immediately after application. Water resistant. 0% self tan.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Lotions, Gels & Sprays / Lotions
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Sun Care
Prepare & Use
Important Usage Instructions
Shake well before use. Spray into hand to apply to face. Apply generously and evenly to whole area before exposure, let dry then reapply. Afterwards reapply frequently especially after swimming/towelling.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm) and prolonged sun exposure.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Avoid contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to avoid staining.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Titanium Doxide, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.