Nivea Sun Protect & Bronze Spray SPF 10 200ml
Price per 100ml: £8.38
UVA/UVB Protection system EU compliant
Supports skin's natural tanning ability
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
Protect & Bronze sun spray
Supports skin's natural tanning ability*
Protect & Bronze sun spray combines immediate protection with a natural looking tan. *The formula contains a natural plant extract which helps support skin's own melanin production (in-vitro). Use regularly for an even and natural looking tan. Contains no self tan.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Lotions, Gels & Sprays / Sprays
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Sun Care
Prepare & Use
Important Usage Instructions
Shake well before use.
Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer rubbing in, let it dry then repeat to ensure adequate coverage.
Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- Do not spray onto the face.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm) and prolonged sun exposure.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Ceteareth-20, Methylpropanediol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trisodum EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.