Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Invisible Cooling Sun Spray SPF 30 High 200ml
Pleasurable cooling effect that leaves your skin refreshed and silky
Transparent formula leaving no white marks on your skin
Non-greasy formula, quickly absorbed by your skin
Easy and convenient application
Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate and reliable protection
Shake well before use. Spray onto hand to apply to face. Avoid contact with the eyes. Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling. Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm) and prolonged sun exposure. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces.
Shake well before use.
Flammable. Contains Alcohol.
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Shake well before use. Spray into hand to apply to face. Avoid contact with the eyes. Apply generously and evenly to whole area before exposure, let dry then reapply. Afterwards reapply frequently especially after swimming/towelling. Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am - 3pm) and prolonged sun exposure. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. Avoid contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable
Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aqua, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Acetate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Dec-2014 at 01:10. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.