- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Nivea Sun Pure & Sensitive Lotion SPF 30 200ml
Half Price, was £12 - Half Price when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
- UVA/UVB Protection system EU compliant.
- Immediate protection.
- Dermatologically tested - for sensitive skin.
- Water resistant.
- 100% free from perfumes, colourants and preservatives.
- UVA**** Superior.
NIVEA SUN® Pure & Sensitive sun lotion is free from perfumes, colourants and preservatives and contains a high UVA protection to reduce the risk of skin allergies. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested - even for sensitive skin.
The formula combines high quality UV-filters with aloe vera, to provide high UVA/UVB protection with a soft and pleasant skin feeling.
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Suncare & Travel / Suncare
- Half Price
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Lotions, Gels & Sprays / Lotions
Prepare & Use
Important Usage Instructions
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible player before rubbing in, let it dry, then repeat to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium EDTA.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.