Nivea Sun Pure & Sensitive Spray SPF 50 200ml
Price per 100ml: £8.42
- UVA/UVB protection system - EU compliant.
- Immediate protection.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Water resistant.
- 100% free from perfumes, colourants and preservatives.
- UVA*** Good.
NIVEA SUN® Pure & Sensitive sun spray is free from perfumes colourants and preservatives and contains a high UVA protection to reduce the risk of skin allergies.
The formula combines high quality UV-filters with aloe vera, to provide high UVA/UVB protection. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested - even for sensitive skin.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Sun Care / Lotions, Gels & Sprays / Sprays
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Sun Care
- Brands: Nivea
Prepare & Use
Important Usage Instructions
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry, then repeat to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
- Do not spray into the face.
- Shake well before use!
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Homosalate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cetareth-20, Methylpropanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyglycerin, Trisodium EDTA.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.