- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Cleansing Wipes for Sensitive Skin 25 per pack
Gentle facial cleansing wipes for dry or sensitive skin types
Gently cleanses, tones and hydrates your face, neck and eye area in one step.
- Gentle cleansing is important to keep your skin's natural moisture balance and prevent dryness.
- NIVEA VISAGE® Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes are enriched with specially selected natural almond oil & calendula extract:
- See and Feel Beautiful Skin
- Your skin is completely cleansed, toned and hydrated, leaving your skin feeling soft all day long.
- Removes make-up & waterproof mascara
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Alcohol free
- Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
NIVEA VISAGE® Philosophy:
NIVEA VISAGE® uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that work in perfect harmony with your skin - to help you look and feel your most beautiful.
For optimal results we recommend you use the complete range of NIVEA VISAGE® Daily Essentials for dry and sensitive skin.
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Wipes
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Facial Wipes
- Household / Tissues / Wipes
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Nivea Shop / Skincare / Facial Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Cleansers & Toners / Wipes
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Care / Wipes
- Brands: Nivea
Prepare & Use
Gently cleanse you face, neck and eye area with our soft wipe keeping your eyes closed. Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent them from drying out.
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Beiersdorf Ireland Ltd.,
Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.