Offer - Nobilo Orca Bay Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Special price £6.36 - Special price £6.36when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Price per 75cl: £6.36
Nobilo Orca Bay Sauvignon Blanc
The Orca, also known as the Killer Whale, is a protected species often sighted close to New Zealand's dramatic coastline.
Nobilo Orca Bay Sauvignon Blanc benefits from the cool maritime climate which makes New Zealand wines so distinctive.
Zingy tropical fruit and citrus flavours are complimented by lively herbal tones, rounded off with a crisp finish.
Alc. 12.5% Vol.
9.4 UK Units
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Commended / Decanter
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Off Licence / White Wine / New Zealand
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / New Zealand
- Brands: Nobilo
- Countries: New Zealand
- Regions: Marlborough
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: White, Medal Winners
Country of Origin
Nobilo Wine Group Limited,
Imported and filled by:
Constellation Europe Ltd.
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- May Contain: Yeast
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
The artichokes in this tart are prepared ‘à la grecque’, but you can replace this process by simply using slived artichoke hearts from a jar, if you prefer.
Simon's stunning fish pie comes served with a delicious warm tartare sauce. The chef recommends using King Edward potatoes for the mash, but Desiree potatoes will work just as well.
Smoked paprika is very much the spice du jour and here lends a piquant twist to grilled sardines. To make this dish even simpler, you could use ready made mayonnaise and just add the smoked paprika and herbs to it.
This fragrant risotto makes a remarkably fresh and flavourful meal, offering a taste of the sea with every bite.
View all recipes containing Nobilo Orca Bay Sauvignon Blanc
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.