- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules 10 per pack
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price each: 31.2p
Nurofen® Express Period Pain 200mg Soft Capsules
10 Soft Capsules
- Targets period pain fast.
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
For rapid relief from:
Period pain and associated symptoms:
- Period pain cramps,
- Muscular pain,
- Headache and migraine pain.
- Brands: Nurofen
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25ºC.
Prepare & Use
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over:
- Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to 3 times a day as required. Do not chew capsules.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
If symptoms persist for more than 10 days, worsen or if new symptoms occur consult your doctor.
Do not take if you:
- have (or have had 2 or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- are a smoker.
- are pregnant
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg.
Includes Potassium, Sorbitol and E124.
See leaflet for full list.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.