- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Nurofen For Children Strawberry Liquid 3+ Months 100ml
Nurofen for Children 3 months to 9 years Strawberry is an Ibuprofen suspension designed to relieve pain and reduce fever. It is taken by mouth.
Reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation).
Relieves pain from:
- Minor Aches.
- Sore Throats.
Includes easy dosing syringe.
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Ear Pain
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Teething
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Children's Essentials / Medicines
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Adult Pain Relief / Topical Pain Relief
- Health & Wellbeing / Cold, Cough & Flu / Childrens
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Fever & Headache
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Fever & Headache
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Childrens
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Ear Pain
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Teething
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Health / Medicine & First Aid / Children's Medicine
- Brands: Nurofen
Do not store above 25°C. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Prepare & Use
For oral use. Shake the bottle well before use. Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately (see leaflet for details).
Post Immunisation Fever: One 2.5ml dose followed by one further 2.5ml dose 6 hours later if necessary. No more than two 2.5ml doses in 24 hours.
If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
Not suitable for children under 3 months of age.
Fever and Pain:
Child's Age: 3-6 months (weighing more than 5kg). How Much: 2.5 ml. How Often in 24 Hours: 3 times.
Child's Age: 6-12 months. How Much: 2.5 ml. How Often in 24 Hours: 3-4 times.
Child's Age: 1-3 years. How Much: 5 ml. How Often in 24 Hours: 3 times.
Child's Age: 4-6 years. How Much: 7.5 ml. How Often in 24 Hours: 3 times.
Child's Age: 7-9 years. How Much: 10 ml. How Often in 24 Hours: 3 times.
The doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours if required, or with a minimum of 4 hours between each dose. Do not exceed the stated dose.
For short term use only.
Do not give to babies aged 3 to 6 months for longer than 24 hours.
Do not give to children over 6 months for longer than 3 days.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
Do not give this product if your baby or child:
- Is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg.
- Has or has ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- Is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
- Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before giving this product if your baby or child:
- Has asthma, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems.
Adults intending to take this product should take note of the above warnings. Pregnant women should consult a doctor nor pharmacist before taking.
Always read the label.
Crookes Healthcare Ltd.,
Contains Ibuprofen 100mg / 5ml suspension.
Also contains: Maltitol Liquid and Glycerol.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Jun-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.