Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread 400g
An essential element of breakfast and a good way to start the day
Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
Breakfast with nutella.
Make nutella part of a balanced breakfast.
The first version of what would become the revolutionary invention of the century and what is now one of the most famous food specialities in the world - Nutella - was founded in a backroom of the pastry shop founded in Alba in 1944 by Pietro Ferrero. Since then, Nutella continues to inspire and satisfy the palate of the entire world: from the United States to Europe, Australia to Canada, its unique taste and its distinctive jar appeal to consumers of all generations. Thanks to its inimitable recipe and its genuine and carefully selected ingredients, Nutella, spread on bread, has become an essential element to the breakfast ritual and serves as a great way to begin the day.
- Brands: Nutella
Do not store in the fridge. Keep at room temperature.
Return To Address
Ferrero UK Ltd, 7 Croxley Green Business Park, Herts., WD18 8PA, UK. Customer Careline Tel: 0207 331 2319 www.nutella.co.uk
Distributed by: Ferrero UK Ltd, 7 Croxley Green Business Park, Herts., WD18 8PA, UK.
Jar - Recyclable
Do not store in the fridge, keep at room temperature
Ferrero UK Ltd,
7 Croxley Green Business Park,
Each 15g portion contains Calories 82 4% GDA*
*GDA = Guideline Daily Amount for an adult based on an average daily diet of 2000kcal. The nutritional needs of individuals may be higher or lower, based on gender, age, level of physical activity and other factors.
Contains Nut, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Hazelnuts (13%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (7.4%), Skimmed Milk Powder (6.6%), Whey Powder, Emulsifier: Lecithin (Soya), Vanillin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 15g portion||%GDA* per portion|
|of which sugars g||56.7||8.5||9|
|of which saturates g||10.9||1.6||8|
|*GDA = Guideline Daily Amount for an adult based on an average daily diet of 2000kcal. The nutritional needs of individuals may be higher or lower, based on gender, age, level of physical activity and|
Yummy pumpkin and orange muffins with a spooky liquorice spider topping. Perfect for some Halloween baking fun with the kids!
The candy spiders are the perfect finishing touch to these spooky cupcakes - perfect for a Halloween party.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.