- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Ocado 2 West Country Lamb Minted Leg Chops Typical weight: 0.45kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Typical price £6.43
Price per kg: £14.29
Min. weight: 0.4kg
Max. weight: 0.5kg
Ocado 2 West Country Lamb Minted Leg Chops.
The West Country is a traditional heartland for sheep production in England and its pastoral heritage is built on the temperate climate and excellent conditions for producing the best quality lamb, grazing some of the best quality pastures in the land.
Sheep have grazed in the West Country for thousands of years and the tradition of keeping sheep can be traced continuously for many generations. Many farming and grazing practices used today are in fact based on the traditional practices employed many centuries ago, shaped by the natural cycles of the farming calendar. Many of the traditional breeds such as the Polled Dorset and Dorset Horn breeds are prominent today because they were farmed in concert with the longer growing season and their natural ability to produce lambs for the spring. Grass is the most natural and sustainable source of feed and nutrition for sheep production and helps deliver some of the best in meat quality too.
The warmer climate of the region, refreshed by natural rainfall means the grass grows almost continuously throughout the year. Therefore, our farmers in the region can produce naturally reared and high quality finished lambs all year ‘round. All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
This product comes from the Leg of Lamb and each Chop will vary in size.
- Brands: Ocado
- Options: The Ocado range
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, use within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Place on a grill pan under a preheated medium grill for 8-12 mins, turn during cooking. Ensure surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Lamb (94%), Mint Glaze (6%) [Sugar, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Mint (3%), Potato Starch, Onions, Garlic, Parsley, Black Pepper, Flavouring, Acid (Acetic Acid)].
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.1g|
If you are eating in the garden, I suggest you serve the lamb still warm. Otherwise, for a picnic, take the cooked steaks with you, slice them thickly and scatter on top of salad before applying dressing.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.