- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Ocado 2 Salmon Fillets, Boneless & Skinless 260g
Buy 2 for £8 - Buy 2 for £8. Order by 16/7/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £19.19
Ocado 2 Salmon Fillets, Boneless & Skinless.
Latin Name – Salmo salar
Farmed In – Scotland & Norway
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it’s good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, use within one day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Electric - 190ºC: 20-25 mins.
Gas Mark 5: 20-25 mins.
Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven.
800W: 2 mins.
650W: 2½ mins.
Place one fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover loosely and select appropriate time for your microwave. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Check the product is piping hot before serving.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition.
- Contains: Fish
|Typical values||per 130g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||4.7g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
There's no need to make your own blinis, simply buy them ready-made and top with flavoured creme fraiche and honey glazed salmon flakes.
These elegant little pies are just the thing for a spot of summer dining. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
Equally good with salmon steaks or fillets, this simple summery dish is quick to make and very healthy. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
Cook's Notes If you can't find mirin, a sweet Japanese cooking wine, use dry sherry or omit altogether.
View all recipes containing Ocado 2 Salmon Fillets, Boneless & Skinless
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.