Offer - Ocado 4 Salmon Fillets Skin On & Boneless 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado 4 Salmon Fillets, Boneless & Skin On.
Latin Name - Salmo salar
Farmed In - Scotland & Norway
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on delivery day, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Prepare & Use
Gas Mark 5.
Remove all packaging. Wrap loosely in foil and bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Whilst every care has been taken to remove bones, some small bones may remain.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition
This simple and quick recipe makes a delicious and exciting main dish, with it's vibrant red colour and subtle (or strong if you'd like it!) spice.
A stylish first course - or light lunch. Fresh salmon is poached and flaked and tossed in a bowl with thin French beans and rocket and a fabulous Maille Honey Dijon mustard dressing, finished with toasted flaked almonds and cracked white pepper.
A tasty take on a classic broth, this poached salmon in a white tea broth is bursting with ingredients and flavours for a dish that packs a real punch.
Omega-rich salmon in a moreish sticky teriyaki sauce.
Tuck into a taste of the Orient, with roasted salmon fillets, drizzles with a low fat, chilli yogurt dressing and served on a bed of crispy noodles.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.