Offer - Ocado 4 Sea Bass Fillets 340g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Ocado 4 Sea Bass Fillets.
Latin Name - Dicentrarchus labrax
Farmed In - Greece or Turkey
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, use within one day.
This product may have been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions and is therefore suitable for home freezing. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove packaging, wash hands, utensils and surfaces after touching raw fish.
These are cooking guidelines only and may vary.
Electric - 180ºC.
Gas Mark 4.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf and cook for 12 - 14 minutes
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com.
- Contains: Fish
Sea Bass (Dicentrarchus Labrax) (100%)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
Succulent fish fillets topped with melting Red Leicester cheese taste superb, especially when served with a delicious aubergine and tomato salsa. This is a fabulous dish for a special occasion, yet it is really easy to make. Use your favourite fish for this recipe - the salsa also works well with haddock, halibut, huss or skate!
Cooking en papillote means sealing the food up in a paper bag or parcel to gently steam in its own juices, allowing the delicious flavours of any added herbs, vegetables and other ingredients to mingle and permeate the dish.
This well balanced fish dish uses Napolina light in colour olive oil as a delicate compliment to the sea bass. Featuring the delicious flavour of courgettes, tomatoes and olives, the dish is finished with pine nuts for extra texture and a mildly nutty finish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.