Ocado 4 Sea Bass Fillets Typically: 340g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Latin Name - Dicentrarchus labrax
Farmed In - Greece or Turkey
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Electric 180ºC / Fan 160ºC / Gas Mark 4.
Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven for 12 - 14 minutes.
Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes, turning occasionally.
Check the product is piping hot before serving.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy
Sea Bass (Dicentrarchus Labrax) (100%)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
Simon’s Mirin-Glazed Sea Bass is a fresh and light recipe, perfect for a midweek supper. Using Thai green curry paste adds delicious depth of flavour with minimum effort. This Asian-inspired dish is simple to prepare and can be made from start to finish in less than 30 minutes. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
Succulent fish fillets topped with melting Red Leicester cheese taste superb, especially when served with a delicious aubergine and tomato salsa. This is a fabulous dish for a special occasion, yet it is really easy to make. Use your favourite fish for this recipe - the salsa also works well with haddock, halibut, huss or skate!
Cooking en papillote means sealing the food up in a paper bag or parcel to gently steam in its own juices, allowing the delicious flavours of any added herbs, vegetables and other ingredients to mingle and permeate the dish.
This well balanced fish dish uses Napolina light in colour olive oil as a delicate compliment to the sea bass. Featuring the delicious flavour of courgettes, tomatoes and olives, the dish is finished with pine nuts for extra texture and a mildly nutty finish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.