- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ocado 8 British Smoked Back Bacon Rashers Maple Cured 240g
Ocado British Smoked Maple Cured Back Bacon.
Beechwood Smoked, 8 rashers.
Ocado bacon is produced in the UK from British pigs that have been raised to UK welfare standards. These products all carry the Red tractor logo. Our bacon producer has over 50 years expertise in producing good quality bacon.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before Use By date and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Grill for 4 - 6 minutes under a medium heat.
Shallow fry for 4 - 6 minutes on a medium - high heat with a little oil.
Check food is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition.
Pork (90%), Water, Salt, Maple Syrup (1%), Brown Sugar, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphates), Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Nutrition information shown as cooked values
|Typical Values||per 100g||per rasher grilled|
|of which sugars||2.2g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||5.3g||1.3g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Delicious mini carrots, courgette and bacon rostis, made with Hellmann's light mayonnaise and herbs.
Nobody will guess you cheated a bit with the pastry once they bite into these babies! Meaty cured bacon in a creamy mustard and leek sauce - what's not to love?
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.