Offer - Ocado Aubergines 2 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado 2 Aubergines.
Leave whole or slice, grill, roast or sauté. Aubergines are also great in Moussaka.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||Trace|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.2g|
Grilled slices of courgette and aubergine in place of cucumber give a beautifully smoky flavour that's great for barbecues.
Roasted aubergines have a deep smoky flavour which make a wonderful subsitute to meat in a meal. They are delicious in this recipe however also work well as a dip or stuffed and even work well in a curry!
1 hr 10 mins
Succulent fish fillets topped with melting Red Leicester cheese taste superb, especially when served with a delicious aubergine and tomato salsa. This is a fabulous dish for a special occasion, yet it is really easy to make. Use your favourite fish for this recipe - the salsa also works well with haddock, halibut, huss or skate!
A North African inspired dish, perfect for easy entertaining.
1 hr 5 mins
This Sicilian inspired sauce makes a hearty, meat free pasta dish.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.