- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Ocado Baby Aubergines 200g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix & Match - Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix & Match. Order by 4/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £8.45
Ocado Baby Aubergines.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Remove the stem, slice and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and chopped garlic, bake at 180ºC for around 20 minutes until soft. Can be mixed with other roast vegetables or with tomatoes to make a tasty pasta sauce
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
In just a few decades, Thai food has grown from relative obscurity into one of the most popular cuisines on Earth. This vegetable curry has many of its classic tastes and textures.
A high fibre twist on a Greek speciality.
This delicious recipe is kindly provided by Organix. Serving size guide... 7m: makes 5 portions – add 2½ tbsp of cooked rice per portion 10m: makes 5 portions – add 3 tbsp of cooked rice per portion 12m: makes 3 portions – add 4 tbsp of cooked rice per portion Cucumber strips, pieces of pitta bread or strips of red and yellow pepper are ideal finger food for your little one to have with this meal.
If you fancy a change from the more usual summer pickle then try these roasted baby aubergines marinated in a honey, fennel, chilli and red wine dressing, spoon on to pieces of hot pitta bread and drizzle with a little coriander dip for a tasty starter or part of a summery barbecue supper.
This hearty salad combines different textures and flavours and makes a tasty starter.
1 hr 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.