- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Ocado Baby Chantenay Carrots 500g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £2.16
No need to peel, quick and easy to prepare. Crunchy and sweet baby carrots. The ideal vegetable accompaniment that makes any meal a bit more of an occasion.
No need to peel, just boil and serve with a knob of butter for a quick crunchy side.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When carrots are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British carrot is out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
6 Portions based on FSA recommended 80g.
Average size of 40-80mm & Average Diameter 22mm.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
Prepare & Use
1. Wash before use.
2. Boil water in pan or steamer.
3. Place whole chantenay into water ensuring it is fully covered.
4. Boil the carrots for 6-8 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
This easy Sunday roast, glazed in honey, is so delicious it doesn't need any extra accompaniments and everything is cooked in one pan.
1 hr 50 mins
Feel good about indulging in this lightly sweet veggie dish.
1 hr 5 mins
Meltingly tender lamb shanks that are perfectly paired either with creamy polenta, or mashed potatoes.
3 hrs 45 mins
Plan ahead and stock the freezer with some comforting stews so you need only thaw them and pop them in the oven when needed.
With its colourful vegetables - orange baby carrots, green asparagus tips and white baby onions - and tasty roast chicken chunks, this easy and simple dish makes a great family meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.