Ocado Baby Leaf & Herb Salad
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Ocado Baby Leaf & Herb Salad.
A selection of mixed baby leaves with aromatic herbs
Washed and Ready to Eat
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, decant into an airtight container or seal the bag tightly.
Once opened use within 24 hours.
Country of Origin
Leaves from various countries.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Use our meal planner to save time and money www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/two_week_menu.
Mixed Leaves (88%) (Baby Leaf Spinach, Baby Red Leaves, Mizuna), Herbs (12%) (Coriander, Flat Leaf Parsley).
This is my take on the Mexican favourite: quesadillas. I have added slices of liver-cleansing beetroot with some goat’s cheese and mint. For carnivores I would also add some chicken breast. These are great made for a light lunch or a snack for the children when they return from school. You can also pretty much use anything in the fridge, be it cheddar, ham, onion, tomatoes, etc. To be extra healthy stick to the wholemeal tortillas. By Sophie Michell
Cooks Notes Try to use fresh crabmeat, but drained canned crabmeat will also do. For a professional look, tightly pack the crabmeat for each serving in a small straight-sided pastry or biscuit cutter, then carefully slide out to top the leaves. Variation Add a pinch of chilli flakes or a deseeded and chopped fresh chilli to the dressing.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 5 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.