- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ocado Black Olives 180g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
Price per 100g: £1.33
Ocado Black Olives.
Spanish black pitted olives in sunflower oil.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Deli & Dips / Deli
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Olives & Antipasti / Antipasti
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Olives & Antipasti / Olives
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Ocado black olives come from Spain, and an essential ingredient in any Mediterranean dish.
These can be served as a tasty nibble before dinner, ideal with the Ocado dips.
Why not try as a topping on the Ocado pizza or as an ingredient in home-made spaghetti bolognese
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic tub recyclable.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Although every care has been taken to remove all stones, some may still remain.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
- May Contain: Nut
Black Olives (89%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Stabiliser (Ferrous Gluconate), Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||2.2g|
A popular summer salad that is ideal for a buffet or served alongside barbecued meats.
Cheat... For a quick fix meal, toss the hot pasta with 2 tablespoons of ready-made tapenade.
Finding a delicious salad that can be prepared in advance for Shabbat or Yom Tov is always good news. The ingredients blend well together and do not wilt when served the next day. This low fat recipe provides a fine source of vitamin C. In this recipe, all the vegetables are roasted and have a slightly smoked caramelised flavour. Use the finest olives and tomatoes for the final presentation and taste.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.