Ocado 4 British Free Range Chicken Thighs Typically: 0.52kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Typical price £3.61
Price per kg: £6.89
Min. weight: 0.36kg
Max. weight: 0.68kg
Ocado 4 British Free Range Chicken Thighs.
Free Range birds have the freedom to forage outside and peck at the ground. Their houses are designed with windows to allow in natural light and have straw bales, pecking objects and perches to promote natural behaviour.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it’s good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Free Range / Legs & Wings / Legs
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Legs & Thighs / Thighs / Bone In
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Legs & Thighs / Free Range
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 6.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven for 25-30 mins.
Ensure the product is hot before serving and that the chicken is thoroughly cooked by inserting a skewer. All chicken products should be cooked thoroughly until there is no pink meat and the juices run clear.
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Cook once, eat twice! For great time saving recipes visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipes.
Baking the chicken keeps it juicy and moist. Real comfort food
This is an effortless one-pot version of Sunday lunch with all the meat and vegetables sugar-glazed to perfection in no time at all. And, best of all, there's minimal washing up.
1 hr 5 mins
Paella is a classic Spanish recipe, with many variations. Our version below lists optional ingredients, such as seafood and fresh vegetables, so that you can develop our recipe and create your own. The paella should be cooked in a shallow paella pan. Unlike risotto, the liquid in paella is all added at once, and the rice should not be stirred during cooking. You can shake the pan occasionally to move the rice but a crust called a Socarrat forms on the base.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.