Ocado British Growing Coriander Pot
Coriander is a delicate and sensitive plant and should ideally be used soon after purchase. Unlike other herbs Coriander should ideally be used once and then discarded as success with growing on can be limited so don't be disappointed if it doesn't' t last as long as other herbs.
Coriander and Carrots - Mix roughly chopped fresh coriander with olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over freshly boiled carrots and serve.
Salsa - Combine a large handful of fresh coriander, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, mild chilli to taste, lime juice and salt and pepper. Roughly chop or blitz in a blender for a few seconds. Serve immediately.
Do not refrigerate, wash before use.
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant.
Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Country of Origin
Our growing herbs are British grown all year round
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
These sweet and fluffy fritters make a delicious light lunch or dinnertime starter, when served with the fresh Mexican-inspired salsa. They are quick and easy to make, and include lots of nutritious vegetables. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
Great in a pitta bread for a healthy, filling lunch.
This lightly spiced chicken dish from Galton Blackiston is incredibly simple to prepare, whilst remaining fresh and packed with flavour. The perfect recipe for a mid-week supper with friends
2 hrs 10 mins
Homemade coleslaw is always a delight, and this salad combines its freshness and crunch with an oil-based rather than a creamy dressing. Toasted seeds add flavour and nutrition, for an all-round power salad.
This lunch hails from the eastern Mediterranean. Fatoush is made with the Lebanese/Syrian equivalent of croutons- small pieces of toasted pitta bread, which soak up the juices of this hyper-fresh salad and provide its body. Squeaky grilled halloumi is the perfect accompaniment.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.