Ocado British Growing Curly Leaf Parsley Pot
Ocado Growing Curly Leaf Parsley Pot.
Similar to coriander, both the leaves and stalks can be used. Harvest above the young leaves at the base. Water sparingly when the top of the compost is dry to the touch.
Parsley can be susceptible to aphids, which start at the base of the plant. Placing chives next to parsley can help to prevent aphids.
Potted herbs are grown as a 'cut as you need' fresher alternative to cut herbs; suited to growing in well lit, protected conditions on the windowsill or worktop. Potted herbs are mainly suited to the indoors, however, they can be planted outdoors, with varying success during spring and summer.
As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more light and heat they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. During winter, you will probably find that potted herbs will not need to be watered very often.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Prepare & Use
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant.
Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots in the tray. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
Ocado are working with Love Food Hate Waste to reduce our impact on the environment. Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com to find out how you can get more out of the food you buy.
A twist on a pub classic. If you want to go totally retro, serve the scampi in a basket. This salad cream is made with fresh cream so it is not suitable to be kept for longer than a day or two.
1 hr 5 mins
A tasty and aromatic recipe, this is delicously simple and brings to mind a mediterranean afternoon. You can also try this dish with any white fish, such as pollock, turbot, or sustainable cod. Recipe from "Cook Express", published by Dorling Kindersley.
Cheat... For a quick fix meal, toss the hot pasta with 2 tablespoons of ready-made tapenade.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.